The Sales Executive is responsible for selling BlackLine’s products to Controllers & CFOs of large corporations with annual revenue greater than 500 million USD/50 Billion JPY
Prospect daily for new logo business and also within the assigned install base accounts.
Assist in establishing effective sales strategies and tactics that result in new business generation and expanding current business within assigned territory.
Schedule and complete weekly activities which include cold calling, phone prospecting and face-to-face meetings.
Document daily activity in SalesForce to track performance.
Update sales business plans on a monthly basis to optimize sales results.
Work closely with other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of RFPs, demos, legal contracts and implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
Achieve annual sales targets and average monthly revenue quotas on a consistent basis
Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise, finance/accounting and/or SaaS solutions
- People-oriented professional with strong relationship building skills and a proven track record of growing a territory
- Ability to be a knowledgeable adviser to clients and prospects with a well-developed consultative selling style
- Proven history of meeting quota consistently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success in understanding the Value Based sales cycle (Discovery to Close)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism
A strong background in selling into the CFO’s organization and Accounting/Finance departments
Experience selling SaaS software to large corporations Bachelor’s degree
Must be able to travel 50% of the time.